Monday, October 18, 2010

Dude, Why are you....Just Effing Saying!


This  space is my mind's throne of random outbursts, musings, rants and basic WTF! moments!

...with something nice to say...'Er now and then!

 Come in, cop a squat, get your head straight while I expose all kinds of 

BULLSH!GG!TY
DUMBA$$ERY
TOMFOOLERY
& general F*CKERY

...on a MAJOR SCALE!

And by all means, if you have some shiggity that you just need to get off your chest, drop your wisdom in the comment box!

If you're having a 'Imma need to do more than dop some wisdom in a damned comment box' moment... 

and Guest Post the bullsh!gg!ty that's getting in the way of your swagger!

[ put  'I want to effing guest post' on the Subject line]


HEY! IT'S THE WAY THAT I SEE IT!!
...IT DOESN'T MAKE IT THE EFFING TRUTH!

0 EFFING COMMENTS:

 

Dude, I'm Just Effing Saying..! Design by Insight © 2009
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates